PDA

View Full Version : Best DPS upgrade with honour

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey everyone.

Just a quick question. I have been working on my fury set for a while now, and think it is pretty decent. I've recently grabbed the off hand badge fist (cos its cheaper lol) and will get the main hand fist soon enough, possibly after a tank upgrade we will see.

Anyway the question I have is what is the best upgrade for my dps from pvp rewards? I have been saving up honour and marks slowly so that I can get a S2 weapon (probably sword as i am human spec) to replace my weak main hand of vindicator's brand.

My question is, as far as honour upgrades go, what is the best option for me to increase my dps? I think replacing the MH will be great, but maybe replacing the boots or chest could be a better idea.

Anyway, here is my armory, i will probably be in prot spec but should be in my dps gear. The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Chosenx)

(in case it shows my prot gear, the main spots i can see for upgrade armour wise are the obsidian clodstompers, chestplate of a'dal, fel leather gloves, ragesteel shoulders).

What would be better off for me? I am guessing the weapon, but thought I would ask before I spend the honour.

Tatt
08-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Armory did not link, the pvp neck is one of the best dps necks in the game if you do not have it already

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Knew i forgot something, it was because my armory didnt have my dps gear. Link is here though and will edit into the main post. The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Chosenx)

Also I have the SSO aldor neck piece atm, how much better is the neck?

Tatt
08-01-2008, 09:02 AM
It is almost as good as the neck, S2 legs are pretty good, what dps legs are you using?

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 09:04 AM
S1 legs at the moment, something I bought like way before i even considered actual gear lol, i think i just had the honour and the legs.

Tatt
08-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Personally I would not spend the honor on the weapon, there are lot's of good alternatives, rage from ZA or breeching comet from magister's. I like maxdps for comparisons if that helps.

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Yeah I have been using maxdps, but I have heard the weapons and trinkets parts aren't always reliable. Still havn't had a whole lot of time to get into mgt I have only done it a couple of times as I prefer to do it with guildies, but perhaps it is time that changes.

Tatt
08-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Mgt is great for chestpiece, breeching comet, shard of contempt, shoulders, and leather boots. Go Go Go Go! :)

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Yeah, but in the meantime lol, where should the honour go?

Tatt
08-01-2008, 09:13 AM
what boots, gloves, and belt are you using?

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 09:20 AM
red belt of battle, obsidian clodstompers and fel leather gloves.

Tatt
08-01-2008, 09:21 AM
go boots

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 09:23 AM
is that a bigger dps upgrade than the weap though?

Tatt
08-01-2008, 09:25 AM
no, but its easier to replace the weapon than the boots.

Chosenx
08-01-2008, 09:37 AM
If i get time to get into mgt some more lol.