PDA

View Full Version : The Mojave Experiment

Mardran
07-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Not sure how many of you all saw this, but if not its kinda funny to see.

In a nutshell, Microsoft gathered an audience of people (mostly XP users, but some Mac users as well) who have not used Windows Vista but refuse to use it because of all of the negativity they have heard about it. They presented to this group Windows Mojave a "new" operating system that was given a higher rating than Vista by 94% of the people in the group. However, what they did not know until after they were asked about their thoughts regarding Windows Mojave was that Mojave was actually Vista. Its pretty funny how ignorant some people can be.

Anyway, check it out here: The "Mojave Experiment" (http://www.mojaveexperiment.com/)

Ciderhelm
07-31-2008, 12:14 AM
Rofl. Love it!

Bloodwraith
07-31-2008, 05:24 AM
Lmao.

I recently got vista on a new computer, I've had no compatability problems, and think it's great so far. Another thing that people seem to complain about it that over protective security from User account control but if you turn if off, it won't ask you "Did you jsut open X Program" when you just obviously clicked it :p

Kazeyonoma
07-31-2008, 10:27 AM
yeh, disabling UAC is the single greatest thing you can do to vista, once that's done it's only a matter of clicking off the annoying popup box that shows up everytime you start up the computer that states: "your computer is not protected!"

-_-'

Alent
07-31-2008, 12:52 PM
best part of UAC: going into the admin panels and telling it to automatically accept everything. You don't get the security warning on startup and you get all the perks of turning it off! :D

Sascaroth
07-31-2008, 02:09 PM
lol i got to watch this when i get home, no sound at the office

Kazeyonoma
07-31-2008, 05:02 PM
Hrm... didn't realize you could set it to auto accept everything... that's great, lemme try that now, the stupid tihng pisses me off when i start up.

all i have is use it or not with a check box. where do you set it to auto accept?