PDA

View Full Version : Respec'd fury...

kainelderan
07-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Hey all... I respec'd fury last night to play around with it... this (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Scryers&n=Khargar) is my current gear. Was wondering if anyone could recommend where I could find upgrades.. I know a lot of warriors go with pvp gear.

Also, what is your normal rotation of abilities in pve as fury? I've never done it so last night I ran heroic SP and was kinda just using everything when cooldowns were up or I had enough rage. Thanks for any advice.

ebs2002
07-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Bloodthirst when it's off cooldown.
Whirlwind when it's off cooldown, and bloodthirst is on cooldown.
Then, refresh shouts/rampage.
Heroic Strike dump over 50 rage.

0.0: bloodthirst
1.5: whirlwind
3.0: rampage
4.5: cd free
6.0: bloodthirst
7.5: gcd free
9.0: gcd free
10.5: whirlwind
12.0: bloodthirst
... etc

GCD free means you can demo shout, battle shout, refresh rampage, pop a potion, pop a cooldown (orc racial, sweeping strikes, trinket clicky), whatever.

As for what sort of upgrades can you get, what sorts of upgrades are you looking for? Heroics? Badges? PvP?

Many of the best easily-attained fury upgrades are in Arena rewards; S4 if you can get them, S3 if not (don't bother with S2 unless you are looking for an interim). The S3/4 Helm/Legs/Chest have great PvE stats.

Also, I'd look for a better trinket than the commendation for DPS. Shard if you have it, or the skyguard cross, or the badge trinket.