PDA

View Full Version : Yet another request on advice for gearing

Susanoh
07-28-2008, 03:23 AM
Well i put up a thread earlier and well, it was noticeably helpful in helping me choose my next set of gears, aka badge gear. Now I seek advice on badge gear. Not sure which would be better for me to get first: the Bonefist gauntlets or the 2.4 tank ring or the chestplate of stoicism. Here's my armory.
Currently running ZA mostly, but still trying to get into SSC, TK. Any advice will be appreciated in terms of the other gears as well. The shoulders i plan to replace sometime soon as soon as ZA or KZ provides me it with the drop.
Armory
(http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Susanoh)

Caireagin
07-28-2008, 06:44 AM
I would recommend Chestplate of Stoicism first. It'll be a bit more of an upgrade than Ring of the Stalwart Protector. I'd go with the ring second and Bonefist Gauntlets third.

Overall, your gear looks solid for your level of progression.

rychel
07-28-2008, 06:45 AM
For SSC, the chest will not used, once you need the nature/frost resistance armors. If you are going to TK (that would be first, i think) Chestpiece for sure! =)

Caireagin
07-28-2008, 07:22 AM
There is one resist fight in SSC. Having to swap the chest out for one fight is not worth factoring into your decision on what to upgrade. Especially when you'll be short enough on defense that you likely won't be able to wear the other two pieces and still be uncritable.