PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready for T5 Content?

Roberek
07-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Hey, Im wondering if Im ready for T5 content.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Roberek)

Ive capped my defense, i have over 16k armor, Over 13.6k health un-buffed, 500 defense, and pretty much all purples, except the chest (I'm working on it.)

Sadly I have yet to find a guild that is willing to let me do SSC with them, and the one I'm in right now hasn't downed mags yet.

fastidius
07-27-2008, 09:06 PM
looks good enough to me....

swap the def gem from head for stam, look for 15 stam gems on the gear that is gonna stay a while. There are still upgrades for you around but you should be OK for T5 in my opinion, badger chest will get you into the 14K unbuffed range with the gem so your in the ballpark.....i think the problem you face is that T5 guilds normally have an MT/OT designated or if its a PUG they will have bigger tanks who are not locked to the instance anyways....

Daimon
07-30-2008, 11:39 AM
tanks have usually a hard time for recruit, every decent guild have 1 or 2 MT enough active already; or they wouldn't be decent in 1st place. You can still find one who lost a tank due RL or drama which is not very common; or you can start in a T4 one and build reputation there.