PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions would be great!!

VioletRose
07-24-2008, 02:57 AM
I am currently in a guild that raids Hyjal and Black Temple. I got to go into Hyjal for the first time this week and was very excited (got my t6 gloves)!! Only reason I got into the guild is because the GM is my brother and insisted I join. I am the most under geared player in our guild and would like to make myself more of an asset. So if you all dont mind checking out my armory and telling me where I need improvements I would be greatly apperciative. If you see anything odd with my spec or if you see places I can improve on my gear on my own thats the sort of thing I am looking for. I am currently looking into dropping mining and getting engineering for the tank goggles and am currently saving up for the SSO badge pants. Are those the appropriate steps I should be taking? Just want to make sure I am on the right path. I am tired of only getting to run Karas while everyone else is working on our guild progression. I would love to become more then just the guild cheerleader >.<

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Violetrose)

Shortypop
07-24-2008, 03:09 AM
I'd work on your threat stats of expertise and hit, you really need a good 5% expertise in your normal tank set. Badge bracers and legs (I think) both have a decent amount, also maybe brooch of deftness as well. Also both trinkets from MgT heroic are really really really nice.

Something else, depending on how your other warriors are specced is to drop the points from imp def stance and pick up imp demo shout, and make it your job to help out with that debuff. Also, depending on what your guild does on one boss fights, work on a dps set to make yourself less of a liability in those situations, presuming that spare tanks aren't swopped out.