PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Attumen??

Legionodeath
07-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I dont know if anyone else has been or has ever had similar 'problems' with this monumentally easy boss. Its weird to me that it would happen. I seem to miss and get parried a lot during this fight, from behind.

Real quick my stats (my armory is Prot right now), 1938 AP, 26.9% Crit, 140 HR, 850 ArP, and 11/11 expertise. Those are all unbuffed stats. Ive got badge gear, 2 pc of S3 and some other T5 equiv stuff.

Last night I was doing the weekly clear with my guild and I missed a special attack. I was dumbfounded. Ive always been told the soft cap for never missing special attacks was 95. (95 or something right in there, I cant recall the exact number, lol). So has anyone else ever had this happen? I miss all the time on white damage and get parried all the time for white/yellow damage. Last night was a first however for missing on yellow damage.

Thanks.

-LoD

Leytur
07-23-2008, 02:20 PM
You didn't get decursed. He puts on a curse that increase chance to miss by quite a bit.

Make sure your druids and mages are on the ball.

Kazeyonoma
07-23-2008, 02:42 PM
You can miss from behind, 95 hit is if you have 3/3 precision 142 if not. He puts up a debuff that gives Intangible Presence - Spell - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=29833) 50% chance to miss.

Tatt
07-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Had the same thing happen to me last night, a guildie told me I looked like a fat kid swinging at a wiffle ball :)

Legionodeath
07-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Wow... Cant believe I never knew about the debuff he puts on you. I feel like a total noob. Well, thanks for the info.

-LoD

Clifford
07-24-2008, 06:51 AM
Wow... Cant believe I never knew about the debuff he puts on you. I feel like a total noob. Well, thanks for the info.

-LoD

It happens to the best of us :D