PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready for Void Reaver

Grimkk
07-22-2008, 02:54 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Grimkk)

what do you think?

rychel
07-22-2008, 06:42 AM
I think you almost there :)

Take
Bracers of the ancient phalanx
girdle of the fearless
bonefist gauntlets(not required, just a suggestion)
brooch of deftness(not required, just a suggestion)
sunguard legplates from badges, do the prince a few times to take the T4 helmet, and the shade ring huh...shermanar great-ring and gather materials for a
gyro-balanced khorium destroyer made by a engineer. Mmmm...

well, at least replace those blue and green items from your gear... my setup was like that above, and our guild take him down at the first try... but all the 3-4 tanks and healers of your guild must be equally equipped. He's definitely not hard to kill. That's why we call him the "Loot Reaver" and take your T5 shoulders! hurray!

veneretio
07-22-2008, 07:15 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Grimkk)

what do you think?
You have better gear than I had when I killed him, so I'd say Yup :D

Grimkk
07-22-2008, 08:10 AM
ty for feedback, i want to kill him tomorrow, so i wont be able to get all items you linked,haha

Zacch
07-22-2008, 08:50 AM
only your healers can say....^^

Krashtork
07-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Void reaver hits like a little girl. The biggest issue you would have on him is acheiving and keeping high TPS. Get more expertise. The links that were provided before are all items you should get if for nothing other than the expertise.

uglybbtoo
07-22-2008, 07:20 PM
You will know you can tank him if you get to him.

The trash to get to him hits alot harder than he does.

Your gear for max threat for this guy because the 3 tanks must stay 1,2,3 on the threat table as he pushes the tank away randomly and goes to 1 of the top 3. Make sure your hunters MD the lowest of the 3 tanks the moment there MD is off cooldown.

The fight is more about the dps knowing how to dps and move than any tank issues.