PDA

View Full Version : Saber Lash Not Getting Split

Leytur
07-21-2008, 01:57 PM
So last night in 4 attempts on Halazzi first attempt I took a 9k Sabler Lash (split thank god) followed 1/100th of a second later by a 9k melee swing. That sucked. Oh well. Bad luck.

Next 3 attempts. . . 17305, 18xxx, 18xxx saber lashes. Now after the first two I said maybe there's a latency problem between me and the other tank. So we picked a spot on the floor to stand on top of. That way we were only dealing with our own latency and not both at the same time. Anyways same result.

Every other time I've done this has been with another warrior or a druid. This time it was with a Belf Paly. Does the hit box change make that big a difference? If so that is really. . . lame. I feel very discriminated against for being a Tauren.

Here's WWS if it helps.

Zacch
07-21-2008, 02:27 PM
my "partner" for this is a belf female pally, and we had some issues on the lash too...
Deviate Delight solved the problem.

Leytur
07-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Yea I've already bought in bulk. That sort of workaround though is pretty stupid on Blizzard's end.

Kamani
07-21-2008, 05:48 PM
The problem is Tauren melee range. Tauren have a 8 yard range whereas everybody else has a 5 yard range. That is to hit and to be hit. So if you as a Tauren are standing at 8 yards and your pally is on top of you then he won't be cleaved.

Just take a step forward and you are fine.

Krashtork
07-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Yeah, i found this one out the hard way. Oh well, play and learn.

thedrawrf
07-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Hmm...could the same thing happen to a night elf and a dwarf? cause I got pwned hard on this fight, which is usually a cake walk. I also usually have a human OT...could it be a racial issue>?