PDA

View Full Version : Ready for heroics! Where to start?

Ruslava
07-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been gearing this new warrior from instance blue, reputation rewards etc.. Right now I think i'm ready for heroics.

Here's the link for my armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Ruslava)

I'd like any suggestion on my build or what piece of equipement should I replace first.

Also, is there any heroics that's easy and fun to start with? (Never runned any as a tank)

Thanks in advance! :cool:

Alent
07-20-2008, 11:28 AM
As long as you have solid healers with heroic grade gear or higher... I'd imagine you could tank any of them. Might need CC to control damage. Your stats aren't that far off from my paladin's when she tanked heroic BM which is fairly brutal - admittedly I did have a T6 healer behind me, so your mileage may vary.

Slavepens is a GREAT starting spot for AoE threat, tanking through fears and learning when and what to CC.

Also remember that "just blow it up, it's untanked" can be as good or better than CC sometimes. Put a DPS warrior and a rogue and an ele/enh shaman on a caster mob and it's just dead. simple as that. :)