PDA

View Full Version : Gear looks bad, whats first

Blankenship
07-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Hello, this is my first shot at a warrior. I just made 70 last Sunday. I read through the WoW warrior forum thread on pre-Kara gearing. I noted several quickly obtainable items and have been in BG's for honor to get the gear-up started.

I was going for the Merci chest per the guide on the WoW forums. I was looking at the 1h weapons and noticed that they are only 3k more honor. When starting out gearing, are my weapons going to be more important to fury than my chest ? Should I use my honor on weapons first ?

I do have a great group of friends that are BT/Hyjal geared and willing to drag me through Kara like a broken leg at 350dps. So I do have Kara level gear available as it drops... with that in mind. What should I do with my honor to boost my DPS ? And what should I be shooting for as far as my DPS?

My main is a rogue and I am in a BT/Hyjal guild so I do have PvE experience just not as a DPS warrior.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gurubashi&n=Blankenship)