PDA

View Full Version : [H] - Tank may need a new home (EU)

madocks
07-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Good afternoon,

Currently the main tank and class leader in a guild. We have cleared TK , SSC and have killed Rage in MH.

My kit is obviously suited for tanking in MH and perhaps BT. I own every badge item available and have the best enchants available for my kit. All gems are epic quality.

The guild has failed to get numbers out for raids for a while now, we are blaming the summer sunshine. As a result of this many have left us and we are unable to continue progressing MH.

Please note my shoulder enchant atm is poop, I have the rep and tokens for the upgrade, so dont panic over that one :)

Armory link - The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Madsocks)

What am I seeking
I am seeking a guild that raids 4-5 nights a week, of which I am able to commit to 3 of these nights.

I am seeking a guild who have cleared TK and SSC, and have made steady progress into BT. I would not object to SWP progress but with my kit I think chances of a trial would be slim.

What can I offer
I have a stamina kit, am also tauren - for those fights where the tank needs great hp.

I have a hate kit - where my TPS will cover most DPS in the raid, for the dps race fights.

I have an avoidance kit - where dodge and parry is maxed.

I have nature res and frost res - I also have 150 badges in bank reserved for fire res kit.

I can offer an experienced raider, I have raided hardcore on my server. MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx. I can listen on TS and follow assignments to perfection.

I can offer banter in the warrior channel, and good relations with other guildies.

Please email me at madocks@ntlworld.com if you like what you read.

Please note - if you like what you see, there may be scope for other candidates to follow me over to your server. Geared and similar experience just in different classes.