PDA

View Full Version : Next?

Antonius
07-18-2008, 05:21 AM
Hey guys, just wanted a little advice. I'm MT for a guild that is currently working our way through ZA. I have no problem with aggro holding but with 15.6k hp and 17.1k ar unbuffed i'm thinking i need to upgrade my hp more than anything else. I've had crap luck with drops in ZA so badges are my priority atm. Other than the commendation of Kael'thas (i know i need to get it, just havn't gotten it or the shard to drop yet), what is my best bet? I'm leaning towards the bonefist gauntlets with a couple 15 stam gems, any other ideas? Thanks for the input. Armory link is below. (If for some reason it doesn't work, Antonius on Magtheridon server.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Antonius)

Squeegiemama
07-18-2008, 05:26 AM
If you are having troubles staying alive, I'm pretty sure it isn't you. I have almost the same gear as you and have no problems.

Bonefist's are definitely an upgrade...just keep running the drops will come.

Sprot
07-18-2008, 05:42 AM
it's definitely not your gear if you're having trouble staying alive - where do you die, and to what? :)

Antonius
07-18-2008, 08:41 AM
Not really having a big problem staying alive. My guild is pretty casual, and our progression is more execution and strategy than anything else. But, due to our slower progression I find myself pugging more often for things like ZA and Gruul/Mag so a little more health in a pug is helpful. I think the bonefist gloves are the single major non-raid item i can get to upgrade stam. Just wanted to see if I was missing anything.

mkramer
07-19-2008, 07:41 AM
bonefists are next badge pick definitely

you are badged out son!

and btw, COMMENDATION is the next major stam upgrade item. Bonefists is more incremental than anything.

Antonius
07-19-2008, 08:25 AM
Yah, i got lucky last night and picked up Pauldrons of Stone Resolve in my guild ZA run (completely shocked since we were short on ppl and brought a ret pally in half greens and a shammy heals in half greens, and still managed to get first chest and down bird/bear) But due to the nature of the "casual" guild, badges are the only way for me to gear up really. Thanks for the input.

Soranus
07-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Try getting The Sun Eater, it's really great piece of metal. Would you mind telling where do you get that +15 stamina gems? They cost A LOT on my realm and I would not mind some good tip :)

Antonius
07-20-2008, 07:11 AM
Yah, i've got sun eater sitting in the bank. For the content my guild is doing, our healers are pretty great so i just stick with my threat weapon (Blazefury w/executioner).. occasionally going with King's Defender (mongoose) for some of the harder hitting guys. For the 15 stam gems... i just buy 'em. I do all my dailies a few times a week and just toss cash around pretty much as they only go for about 275-300g each on my realm. Only other way i could say to do it would be use badges to buy the gems.