PDA

View Full Version : "Execute Time" question

ceoftw
07-18-2008, 03:48 AM
I'm a scrub geared for Kara; also new to Fury (been splam build since before BC).

Question: when swapping to fast weapons during the "execute spam" moment, do I really want Executioner on my main hand and Mongoose on my off-hand? Because I'd rather see Executioner proc.

(in this situation, I'm using The Night Blade and Dirge)

Edit: I'm also stacking ArP

Prunetracy
07-18-2008, 09:08 AM
Yes, ideally you want Executioner MH, Mongoose OH for your execute range weapons.

Brutally
07-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Obviously since they're your execute weps and not your main weps, it's not a huge deal if you can't get them enchanted. Honestly, if I was enchanting execute weps, I might go dual mongoose, but that probably isn't the "best dps possible," which is what you look for in your execute weps.

GarrettJaxx
07-20-2008, 07:07 AM
I'm a scrub geared for Kara; also new to Fury ... I'm using The Night Blade and Dirge)

Hi, not sure what you raid with when not spamming execute, but I'd be extremely careful about using low-dps weapons in the Execute phase.

Very low DPS weapons will gimp overall damage output. Night Blades like 81 DPS I think? If your main set is at 91+ that's a no-no, generally.

Again, I understand you're building a set, and gear, it takes time. Just saying, don't worry so much about Execute Spam and Armor Pen at your level of gear.

GL - hope Malchazeen drops for your it's a nice knife for Execute spam if it's around your level of weapons.

ceoftw
07-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the input.

I'm in a fairly casual guild, and have a complicated work schedule (won't have enough badges for fists before xpac comes out), so since I'm a crafter, I'm DWing Dragonstrikes right now. Not great, but again, I doubt me and my boys will be doing much ZA before next year. Thanks again, Tankspot :)