PDA

View Full Version : Advice on tank

Thepwner
07-17-2008, 07:59 AM
Just looking on some advice and if I went wrong anywhere and what i could do to make him better ... atm still waiting on the jungle stompers and helm from hex or t4 also my block don't seem to high like i would like it ... also need to get the stam twinket from mgt but normally use the pocket watch over the compass for what little raid bosses i do since im just doing the ones before ssc/tk but besides what i listed would like opinions on if thats the right upgrades and whatelse i need to do ... thanks

https://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&n=Thepwner

bludwork
07-17-2008, 08:10 AM
pulling 17k hp and armor in that gear says you know what you're doing, soft expertise cap to boot.

Thepwner
07-17-2008, 09:10 AM
yea i was just worried about my stats cause of my sheild block being low when i see other tanks with almost 25% block chance in almost my same gear i mean does T4 helm and jungle stompers help that much or im i missing something cause thats about all i saw they had diff from me on part of me using bonefists instead of the t4 gloves (have them in bags) or maiden (still hasn't dropped for me :( )

** this site pretty much helped build that guy i mean i read every post i could find on what to do so i owe that war to this site .. great read ups :) **

Silthias
07-17-2008, 09:59 AM
Remember that block rating is a nearly useless stat for warriors, your dodge is a bit lower that id try to have, but then that's due to no pocket watch of awesomeness. realistically though your looking good and i wouldn't worry much, if you can get the t4 then you will need a yellow/green gem to be used to activate the meta assuming ur using the 12 def 10% SBV meta. Id advise using a 5 def 7 stam in the gun, as thats one u are unlikely to replace till BT.

Regards,

Silthias

Kazeyonoma
07-17-2008, 10:13 AM
or in the helm itself, you could use a 5 def 7 stam gem into the t4 helm and activate the meta through it's own slot. that's what I did because I don't have the gun =(

Thepwner
07-17-2008, 11:18 AM
k thank you for your inputs :)