PDA

View Full Version : Question!!!!!!

Xavorin
07-17-2008, 07:44 AM
Ok, heres my problem...i currently have 168 hit rating as a fury warrior WITH 129 haste rating...so like 8.18% haste...But Im currently using Dragonstrike ( 2.7 normal speed) in my main hand and my offhand...BUT with the haste rating i have, they both swing at 2.5..With duel mongoose and flurry up with the proc on DS..( 212 haste ) they swing at something really retarded like 1.71 speed on both weapons...So heres my question...

Duel Dragonstrikes or

Dragon Strike Main Hand with Badge 2.5 speed offhand or

Both badge weapons? and loose the haste proc altogether?

help!

Xavorin~

GarrettJaxx
07-17-2008, 07:59 AM
Why dual Mongoose if you have so much speed rolling in other ways?

Xavorin
07-17-2008, 08:34 AM
i was lacking crit...then i got the wrath deck and havent switched

GarrettJaxx
07-17-2008, 11:00 AM
i was lacking crit...then i got the wrath deck and havent switched

Is that you in the Armory on Moon Guard?

If so, I see you're crit is low, but I think you might be better off getting a Bloodlust Brooch for more AP, and then re-gemming some STR/STAM type gems for +10 Crits.

All in all I see what you're saying, about low crit, but the Wrath Card to me seems like a crutch, and I think you can gem around a crit boost to get to at least 28/29% (I assume you're out of Zerk stance atm and usually are around 27%). I feel like your trinkets are taking the spot of other killer items, like the Shard of Contempt and, maybe, you're hitting like a wet noodle with generally low AP (1900 or so, I'm guessing, unbuffed in Zerk?).

PS - the 'wet noodle' must be credited to Corbusier.

ebs2002
07-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Doesn't haste scale similarly to armor penetration (ie, the more you have of it, the better it becomes)?

Regardless, I'd suggest the badge weapons, as testing has shown that they're just better than dragonstrikes in any combination.

Tatt
07-18-2008, 01:11 PM
You are having the same problem that I have seen with dual wielding dragonstrike warriors on my server...they gimp your other stats. I still vote badge fists for both hands.

Corbusier
07-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Doesn't haste scale similarly to armor penetration (ie, the more you have of it, the better it becomes)?

No, every point of haste is worth the same, whether you have 1% or 100% haste.

Dragonstrike makes a great mainhand, on par with the badge fist for humans, slightly worse for non-humans. It's a dreadful offhand for anyone.