PDA

View Full Version : T4 DPS Warrior...gear check GO!

Brutally
07-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Ironically enough, this is also my first post. Anyway, I figured the best place to start would be gear upgrades. I came here for advice. I guess you can flame if you want. I'm in kind of a super-casual guild, so we don't do a lot of stuff really...but either way, let's talk, shall we? I know, my gems aren't the best, and I don't have many enchants...but gear first :P

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Brutally)

Arrivan
07-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the site! Nobody is going to flame you (hopefully), this isn't the official WoW forums. As for your gear, your hit is fine, your AP is decent but your crit is just a little low. You can fix a lot of those problems by enchanting your gear. However, I'd be reluctant to enchant some of your pieces as you can get badge gear and enchant that with the good stuff. You should enchant your weapons though, they're your strongest DPS items and as such are very important. The best choice of enchants for weapons is Executioner main hand and Mongoose off hand. You may want to try Potency off hand but with your OH weapon Mongoose would be your best bet.

As for gear upgrades, take a look at my gear for a bit of guidance where to go. Nearly all of it is obtainable outside of 25 man raids except for my gloves which are from Magtheridon. The only change I'd make in your case is to get the MH badge fist (there's other threads in the DPS forum about why, take a look there if you want to find out).

Brutally
07-16-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm saving up badges for the MH, and I guess I should start doing the SSO dailies to get the pendant. Like I said, my guild and I don't really do a whole lot of stuff, I just kind of wanted to see where I was at. Thanks for the advice!

Tatt
07-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Instead of gemming for crit plus stam, go strength plus crit. Do not waste the gold changing your gems now, but for future reference. Fury warriors should always gem for strength first, then crit, only using blue socket gems for a meta requirement. Maxdps.com is a good site to get an idea on where some easy upgrades would come from.