PDA

View Full Version : Starter Dual Wield Wpns

Ady
07-15-2008, 10:52 AM
I am looking at moving to a fury warrior setup and was wondering what wpns to pick, at present I am using the merciless gladiator axe, but as axes are not ideal in this role, I was wondering what wpns to choose.

Thanks in advance.

ebs2002
07-15-2008, 11:51 AM
If you're dual wielding, it doesn't matter if you use axes, fists, swords, or maces, since you'll likely be 17/44/0 and have no weapon specialization.

If you're an orc, pick up a pair of axes. If you're a human, pick up a pair of maces or swords (or one of each).

Or, if you have the badges to spend, the best weapons to get are the badge fist weapons (105 mh, 45 oh, and get the 2.5 speed offhand). The only better weapons available to someone who's not in T6/Sunwell content are Season 4 (and since you're wielding S2, I'd venture to guess that you're not 2k+ rating)

Muffin Man
07-15-2008, 02:05 PM
When I first hit lvl 70, I started doing the Isle of Quel'Danas dailies. Originally I had an eye towards getting Innuro's Blade. But when I hit revered, I realized the Sunbreaker was a nice main hand for when I wanted to dual wield (probably should have bought two, but meh).

Although that's a downgrade from the S1, let alone S2 weapons But for those non-pvp fresh 70's. That could be a viable route, especially since Shattered Sun is nice money and and an easy grind. The only other 1h reputation weapons I can think of require exalted with Aldor and Thrallmar/Honor Hold

For you, Breeching Comet from H MgT *might* be an upgrade, might not be. Probably too close to be worth it except to farm badges for Vanir's fists.

GarrettJaxx
07-16-2008, 08:07 AM
farm badges for Vanir's fists.

This.