PDA

View Full Version : Gem/Chant/Gear advice?

Turmentus
07-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Though I'm specc'd for DPS, I occasionally find myself called on to OT during a Kara run. I've been trying to put together a respectable tank set, but it's mostly dependent on whatever the loot gods decide to bestow, since most of my other resources are for building my main-spec set.

My first goal had been hitting the def. cap (hence the def. chants and gems) but this past week, I got both the legs off Curator and the chest off Nightbane. I logged in my tank set (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sen%27jin&n=Turmentus)- should I put the def. chant (pre-chants/gems I'm back down to 484 def) on the chest and then stam gem the sockets or are there other things I should be shuffling around?

Thanks!

Bonegreed
07-14-2008, 12:10 PM
I would stam the legs and chest. The 49 resilence you have lowers the def cap a bit so you could be alright at 484, but what I would do is do a couple of easy quests for a def trinket and ring. I can't remember the names but if you thottbot a few gear pieces you will find the quest names

Turmentus
07-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Problem has been that I did most of the quests before I was thinking about building an off-set and took a different reward to use or sell.