PDA

View Full Version : Archimond fight questions

Ulantor
07-12-2008, 02:04 PM
We will be trying him for the first time tonight, four prior bosses already down. Now I'm the raid leader and primary warrior MT, split some fights with a Paladin, I know the basics of the strategy, my questions revolve around who to tank Archi and even if a Paladin can.

I know they can by ability and gear not the question I'm posing, is the fear a game breaker for them?

If paladin can do it then followup question on how many tank to bring? Do we go in with just one because there is no trash to deal with?

On the guild relatiosn PoV how do we split tank dutues? The paladin wants his T6 headpeice, and I'm the RL, how have other MT raid leadres dealt with this?

Worldie
07-12-2008, 06:56 PM
If you got 3 fear wards the paladin can tank. In theory you just need 2 but 3 is safer.

You should actually choose the best geared tank.

If you tank, he can heal, or go retri.

If he tanks, you can DPS.

It's not really a DPS fight or anything, on our first kills i just went there with prot spec and prot gear and spammed random FoL around on doomfired people. We had some kills with 2 prot warriors and 1 prot paladin in raid, with one warrior tanking, me and the other one pretending to heal/dps or just staying away from doomfires while /dancing.

Zajik
07-13-2008, 03:51 AM
You can do it with the 2-3 fear wards for a prot pali but for just starting out it would probably be better to have a war to break fears and save the fear wards for healers.