PDA

View Full Version : <PVP-H-EU> Mojo Madness wtb tanks and some more

BigL
07-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Mojo Madness is a World of Warcraft guild on the European realm Vashj-Horde side. We have come together as both friends and elite players who want to play together inThe Burning Crusade. Our intention is to have a community of mature and serious people who want to push the limits in the new content that Blizzard has created. Above all we treasure the social participation of our members and expect them to chat freely in guild chat and on Ventrilo. just killed brutallus and going confidently on Felmyst. we are now recruiting:

2 Shadow Priests
1 Restoration Shaman
1 Holy Paladin
1 Hunter
1 Prot Warrior

however other classes may also apply.

The minimum we expect of our members is:
1. Be mature and don't spam our guild chat with nonsense.
2. Be social and join in the chat on Ventrilo. (No need to be shy, most of the guild are not native English speakers but they all love to chat.
3. Have a strong drive to see the end game PvE raid content and be willing to put in the time and effort required to make that happen.
4. Experience BT and Hyjal is a real plus.
5. The ability to raid for 4-5 consecutive hours at least 4 nights a week is required. We raid from 19:00 to 00:00 game time every day.
6. Knowing your class and how to push it to the limits.
7. Have the best gear that is possible for your raiding level (badge\gems\enchants\honor...)

For more info and applies check

Home : Mojo Madness - Guild Launch Guild Hosting (http://www.mojo-madness.com)

Or contact Mojo members in game

BigL
07-14-2008, 08:14 AM
please dont hesitate to contect us for more information...

Zyrrael
07-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Bump!, Still looking for above states Classes!

BigL
07-18-2008, 11:37 AM
bump and we need shadow priest...

madocks
07-18-2008, 11:40 AM
I popped onto the server today and spoke to an officer there. Was told all tanking slots are full.

If the officer was wrong, perhaps he was in charge of healing and your more knowledgable on the tanking scene gimme a shout :) , if it was a polite way of telling me my kit sucks, then so be it. No offense taken

BigL
07-22-2008, 07:59 AM
bump bump.

need shadow priests madly...

BigL
07-23-2008, 09:16 AM
bump, classes updated...