PDA

View Full Version : Fury viable in PVP at all?

Itankyou
07-10-2008, 06:52 PM
I am a noob warrior, I have the 2h from Ring of Blood and am deep fury with the rest in Arms.

I just took this guy off the shelf and plan to PVP with him, should I stay 2h, get a mace and spec Arms or go DW and keep my deep fury spec

any and all advice welcome, ty in advance

Bloodwraith
07-10-2008, 06:54 PM
You would be better off going MS, going fury will just make thigns harder on yourself, although Kaz got 1968+ last season as fury, so maybe if he sees this he'll have some tips if you decide to stay fury.

ebs2002
07-11-2008, 07:47 AM
Fury can do well in a 5v5 with an MS warrior on your team. For 2s and 3s, I'd say it's pretty tough.

In battlegrounds, it can work if you do a lot of "fight-in-the-middle" situations (keep sweeping strikes and whirlwind on cooldown), but it's much more difficult because targets are constantly moving.

Kazaganthi
07-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Fury can work, but you need to be really good and have even better support. In 5s it would be pretty easy to break 2k with the right comb. In 3s consider running with an ms warrior and druid/priest. In 2s u can break 1900 with a resto druid. MS is much easier to do all this with, but if you have the fury bug...go for it.

Kaz