PDA

View Full Version : Kara OT? advice

Ilsadar
07-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Allright first of all here is my armory...

Ragmaron (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Ragmaron)

I am starting to go to kara this week with my guild as an OT. what im really asking is for advice for anything i need to tweak before then. I respecced a while ago to go prot and have followed the guide for prekara tanking. i just need some last minute advice. anything is cool whether gear or gems or anything you can think of! thanks for the help in advance!

Tatt
07-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Why is everyone getting resilience head glyph's lately? I would personally suggest the CoT dodge glyph if you have the rep for it. Some kind of shoulder glyph as well. 150 Hp on your chest is a pretty cheap chant if I remember correctly, and get something on your axe, even if it is a cheap agility chant. Otherwise you look fine, work on upping your dodge if possible, I am not a huge avoidance guy but 11 is gonna hurt in kara.

Ilsadar
07-08-2008, 01:54 PM
sweet thanks allright for some reason it says i have shatair greaves equipped when i have flesh beast's on so my def is above 490 at 495 and have a +8 stam kit on it to help i'll look in to some glyph's that could be better. plus with the boost on flesh beast the avoidance is near 15%.