PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a bit of help

Aldragoriad
07-06-2008, 03:46 AM
I've finished badging out my tanking gear, with just about everything I could want, so I'm looking to start upgrading my DPS gear where I can. The problem is I'm having a hard time evaluating the level of upgrade each piece is in regards to everything else.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&n=Aldragoriad)

At the moment I have 106 badges, 15k Honor, and a whole 240 arena points. Since I tank most of the time, I don't get the luxury of rolling on DPS gear unless nobody else needs/wants it. I'm wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea of what order they would upgrade things in my place.

For immediate upgrades, I've considered getting the badge MH, and getting enough honor to get a s2 2.6 speed weapon, as well as getting the badge OH, and something else, like the ring, or boots, and either getting a s2 weapon, or the s2 helm. But like I've said, I'm not sure in which direction to go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aldragoriad
07-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Bump, nobody has any help? Not even to tell me I suck for using the cheap s1 offhand?