PDA

View Full Version : What pieces to get?

Crystalizer
07-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Hey, first poster here :D

Im a T4/Badge Tank and Im wondering what pieces I should be aiming for. I currently have 51 Badges and I don't know if I should get the Badge ring or if i should get another piece like Brooch for my Aggro set (I use SSO Neck atm, but Im Aldor, so I think it would be better to get Brooch?).
Our Raid progress is:
Kara: clear
ZA: 3/6
TK: 1/5
Gruul: clear
Mag: clear

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lordaeron&n=Haudich)

Im going to join a ZA group, so hopefully Ill be able to get the ZA shield because the Gruul thingy just won't drop :/
ZA 1st Boss shoes with 15sta socket would be an improvement too, i guess.

Any suggestions what to get or whether to resocket sth etc?

Any help is appreciated :)

Squeegiemama
07-04-2008, 05:04 PM
The Ring of the Stalwart Protector would probably be pretty decent upgrade for you...as well as the ring from Magtheridon. I'm Aldor and I prefer the Brooch of Deftness over the SSO one.

You could consider the Merciless Gladiator's Shield Wall now, as it is quite easy to pick up from battlegrounds now. At least it is a guaranteed pick up.

I suppose you are probably looking to start on Lurker soon?

Crystalizer
07-05-2008, 03:41 AM
Alright, Ill get the badge ring as soon as i get enough badges. Mag ring could be nice but we pass out Mag's head randomly, so I can't be sure to grab it soon.

I didn't even think about S2 shield yet, but it has got some quite nice stats. But most likely, Ill save the honor for some other PvP items such as the ring or S2 armor.

We plan on doing SSC as soon as all the tanks have their resi set. I already have mine so i joined a pug raid once and we did Hydross and Lurker. Hydross dropped the trinket for me but I prefer pocket watch in my avoid set.