PDA

View Full Version : What to upgrade next?

Oxso
06-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi,

Pretty new to this tanking milarkey, currently in a newly formed guild farming kara and slowly breaking into ZA/Gruuls lair.

basically im not sure what to spend my badges on from here, as to my knowledge there is'nt a badge upgrade for my head.

Any advice gratefully recived. :D

Armory link : The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Oxso)

Brucimus
06-28-2008, 05:43 PM
get the belt from 2.4 Girdle of the Fearless

If you are clearing Kara weekly I'm sure the Prince will drop T4 for you soon. But hell the Felsteel Helm is a solid piece

I dont see a cloak on your armory...did you get the new one from the Ahune fight?

Oxso
06-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Yeh i'm not sure where my cloak has gone :P

I have both the icebound cloak and the thoriumweave cloak.

I was considering the auto-blocker next,just for a quick and cheap threat bonus, is it worth it as i'm also farming shard of contempt?

And i just cant seem to get my hands on the opera/T4 head, it's almost getting to the point where i'll miss good old reliable felsteel :(

Oxso
06-29-2008, 02:13 AM
Also another quicky,

I'll hopefully be moving into gruuls over the next week, and will more than likley be offtanking, is it worth shuffling a few talent points about a bit, maybe specing into anger management or imp bloodrage?

As you can see i could happily drop points from imp taunt and maybe shuffle a few more around.

Only reason i have imp taunt is from being underconfident when i first started tanking heroics, so i'll more than likey be dropping it sharpish anyhow.