PDA

View Full Version : Avoidance

Turok
06-25-2008, 12:25 PM
When would extra avoidance be good? (Baring you have enough threat already on this boss). Name me a situation you'd use more avoidance gear han usual and how would you do this? I have a warrior tank, wouldn't avoidance be more of a pally tank thing?

Tatt
06-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Prince fight, moroes watch proc saved my butt many times in that fight, 2nd phase is like 1 swing per second for 2 minutes, avoiding as many of them as possible is a good thing.

Turok
06-25-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm still confused on the whole avoindance thing on my tank, could you brack it down a little more for me what if is? what gives it? and what to do to increase it?

Tatt
06-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Avoidance is miss plus dodge plus parry. Miss never changes, dodge and parry are increased by either dodge or parry stats or defense affects them both. If you want more avoidance find gear that has more of those stats on them. Link your armory and someone here can show you what upgrades you could get to improve your avoidance.

Turok
06-25-2008, 12:38 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Turok)
so what you were saying about the 2nd phase of Prince fight I would have to use seperate pieces of gear for certain fight, Like if i know I'm gonna fight something that will hit hard I will wanna have more dodge and parry?