PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Request -- I'm not sure where I'm weak

Tyrantt
06-24-2008, 06:30 AM
I'm at a point where I am not sure if I am stacking my stats properly or not. I try to go for heavy STA/Armor, getting dodge where I can. Here is my armory.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Tyrantt)

I guess I don't really have very many questions because I'm not sure what I should be doing or asking. I feel like I am on the right path, gear wise, but I'd like to be told if I'm wrong. I think my weak spots are my head, neck, and shoulders.

If anyone has any ideas for me, let me know. I'd really appreciate it. I've read EH Theory, and I'm still kind of unsure if I'm going the right way.

Hollowskin
06-24-2008, 06:52 AM
Stats are looking good.

That HP will bring you to t5 content easily.

For an easy marker, when you hit around 16khp, try to get 45% avoidance. You're at 37.18% atm.

Your balance is looking pretty decent.

Tyrantt
06-24-2008, 08:07 AM
Stats are looking good.

That HP will bring you to t5 content easily.

For an easy marker, when you hit around 16khp, try to get 45% avoidance. You're at 37.18% atm.

Your balance is looking pretty decent.

Ok cool, once I get another 800 health I'll start focusing on getting my avoidance up.

Rogue was such an easy class to play; I had a formula to go by for selecting gear. Now a formula is impossible. I appreciate your help greatly.

Ukk
06-24-2008, 08:11 AM
Uh, I thought his avoidance was 42.18. Am I wrong to add the base 5% chance to be missed? Crap!