PDA

View Full Version : Fire mage V prot warrior..

Kewter
06-22-2008, 04:05 PM
I just wanted to share my recent encounter with you all.

So basically i was running Slabs reg last night, trying to get my new 70 warrior the shoulders of the Bold, and def trinkey.

This mage was bragging about how easy Slabs was, bla bla bla, he
s aparantly ran it over 100 times? Anyhoo, as i was marking, he thought he was invinsible and decided to pull another mob with Fireball just as i had pulled one. Of course the mage gets 2 hit, and we wipe. He then insist on blaming me on how bad of a tank i am, i'm a noob, bla bla bla. I tried to ignore it, so i booted him from the party and invite some more, as i leave hte instance going to go summon the new DPS/CC the mage and his two friends were waiting outside, once again he starts yapping on how he would rape me in a duel, im a nooby warrior, yada yada, so i ignore him, the friends started /yelling im a noob. I had time to spare, so i landed on my mount and the mage duels me. Of course being prot specced i didnt think i'd win, but i equip my full s1 gear and end up owning the mage.. everyone in the party was cracking up and he was like "SDFU IM FIRE MAGE PVE GEAR I WULD HAVE PWNED U" but he didnt. This stry is part venting/im bored ;}

Ozmata
06-25-2008, 10:59 AM
few things in pvp better than spell reflecting a pyroblast crit

Kazeyonoma
06-25-2008, 11:00 AM
lol, nice.

amdteng
07-01-2008, 09:23 AM
lol.... spell reflect a mage trying to polymorph u and boom...u have some time to laugh like hell before 'entertaining' the sucka :P