PDA

View Full Version : another one "am i ready?" Feral druid.

Lotro
06-20-2008, 07:04 AM
Welcome!
My first post here ;]

I thought this char will be resto but some time ago i switched to feral. I had some badges which i spent on some parts of tanking qear. Rest i bought on ah or made my friends to craft them for me. My question is am I ready to start tanking Kara/Za/Heroics?

I know my weak points are my bracers, trinket and staff. ATM iam farming rep for CE exalted staff. Anything ideas to improve my gear?

My armory link:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Lotro)

in bear form i have 15k life 20k armor and 23% doge.

Alent
06-20-2008, 07:33 AM
Looks fine for starting out to me, I would suggest getting either Umbrahowl's Collar form the cipher of damnation quest line in SMV, or saving the badges and getting the band of the swift paw.

You can buy Braxxis' staff of slumber to tank with before earthwarden. Keep up the rep grinding for Earthwarden, and start running the darkrune event and watching the AH for the badge of tenacity. Trinkets are a difficult point for us, but you should be able to get the badge just grinding ogri'la.

Your short term goal should be reaching 24K armor, braxxis/earthwarden and replacing your bracer should help you get there. I would also suggest getting Band of Determination From regular magister's terrace.

Also, as an off note, farm the honor and buy the S2 helm on the 24th. Stylin' purple hat is ugly as sin.