PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready......?

Susej
06-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Was wondering if I am able to Main tank kara, off tank ZA??

I am replacing my bracer's with the badge item Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx. Other then that, this is my gear.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zangarmarsh&n=Susej)

Kilter
06-19-2008, 02:25 AM
short answer, no.

you might be able to mt a couple kara bosses, but not a full run. I'd jut hop on a couple more runs with a geared out mt so you can grab all the drops.

Work on ur sso rep and aldor rep cuz that helps alot. and keep on doing badge runs and t4, you shouldnt even be thinking about za for a while, but hey if people will take you then you might as well try to down a couple bosses for experience

hope that helps a bit

Susej
06-19-2008, 02:35 AM
Yea ty, short question. What stats do I need for a FULL MT kara. I am told 10k unbuffed and 490 defense. I have both. 11k health

Hollowskin
06-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I'd recommend 40-45% avoidance and 13khp. Unbuffed.

Avoidance= Chance for mob to miss (under def tip), dodge, and parry

Kerchunk
06-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Yea ty, short question. What stats do I need for a FULL MT kara. I am told 10k unbuffed and 490 defense. I have both. 11k health

10k is really an absolute minimum. Most groups will be pretty disappointed to find they're running with a Tank that has less than 13k Health in Karazhan.

Suffice it to say don't go anywhere near ZA in that gear unless you're a fan of repair bills and angry raids.

OT Karazhan. Get badge gear. See you in a month or two. =)