PDA

View Full Version : Gear and hit problem

Tommy
06-14-2008, 03:57 AM
Hello guys,i need help.
As i dont have much time to read alot of forums i maked new thread....
i got some nice hit(at least i think so) but my AP is too low
so if u could help me what should i change or something like that?
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Tommyvercety)

thx and salute(sorry for bad english,iam from Croatia :))

Tatt
06-14-2008, 07:39 AM
EU armory is down boss, if you want to list your gear might be able to help.

Brucimus
06-14-2008, 08:45 AM
nice win over Germany ...I was shocked

Ukyo
06-14-2008, 01:39 PM
nice win over Germany ...I was shocked

lol me too xD

Regarding your armory, the first big upgrade i'd make would be getting Angelista's Revenge and switching it for the tanking ring you're using. Then Bloodlust Brooch for the Cross from Skyshatter rep, and then mostly would be upgrades from PvE (and if you can pick up Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Helm that would be nice)

Tommy
06-14-2008, 01:42 PM
thx

Croatia rules :)

Brucimus
06-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Ok Your armory is up now

I'm pretty sure the rule is never gem for +Hit...I would replace any + Hit Gems with Strength
Get the Shattered Sun Offensive rep grind done and get the Neck from it Shattered Sun Pendant of Might

Get a Vengeance Wrapcrafted ...it's expensive but still a top of the line fury item

Save your badges for Angelista's Revenge it's a hot ring ..the light wardens has to go

I would make Heroic Magister's Terrace your new permanent home until you get the Chestpiece and Netherforce Chestplate and the Shard of Contempt Shard of Contempt to drop....spend your arena points on the S3 Helmet and pick up the Gruuls Gloves Gauntlets of Martial Perfection and you are all set

Tatt
06-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Only thing I noticed different from Bruc was change the chant on your boots, if you are going for PVE dps than no more stam chants. Agility or surefooted

Tommy
06-15-2008, 02:47 AM
ok thx m8,my boots left from my pvp gear...

GarrettJaxx
06-15-2008, 09:51 AM
lol me too xD

Regarding your armory, the first big upgrade i'd make would be getting Angelista's Revenge and switching it for the tanking ring you're using. Then Bloodlust Brooch for the Cross from Skyshatter rep,

How can you say this? The first immediate upgrades need to be to his helm, gloves, and chest, all of which are blue pieces of crap. Do whatever you can to replace these asap. Let your hit fall - there is positively no reason to have almost 200 hit with your AP so low. Gem for strength.

Brucimus
06-15-2008, 10:52 AM
How can you say this? The first immediate upgrades need to be to his helm, gloves, and chest

no shit...thats what we said the S3 Helm, Gruul Gloves, and Heroic Magisters Chest ....outside of the Trinket, Cape, Ring, Fist Weapons and possibly Gloves The Badge Fury Warrior gear is kinda crappy.

Ukyo
06-15-2008, 08:30 PM
I can live using blue stuff if i can get other stuff first. Since badges is the easiest way to get gear, i think he can afford spending badges. Getting S3 helm, the gruul gloves and the chest takes time. THAT'S WHY I SAID THE RING FIRST. You shouldn't use a tanking ring for DPS, the rest of the gear is pretty much decent. (Besides, checking the gear gives me the impresion like he's not much of a raider yet)

Your upgrade list should look like this

Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Helm
Pauldrons of Gruesome Fate or Swiftsteel Shoulders
Netherforce Chestplate or Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece
Vindicator's Plate Bracers
Gauntlets of Martial Perfection or Brutal Gladiator's Plate Gauntlets
Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer or Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Legguards
Vindicator's Plate Greaves (with Surefooted or +6 agi/minor speed; for fury dps, Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots)
Angelista's Revenge (you can pick up the lower city's epic rep ring or the Vindicator's band for dps too if you're short on badges)
Shard of Contempt