PDA

View Full Version : Kael Dagger Proc

AngerIssues
06-12-2008, 10:29 AM
So weve decided that we want our Hyjal rep rings since were all fully exalted so we knocked out vashj on the 2nd day last week and were in TK to try Kael this week. Got him to 56% last night but we keep running into the same problem. THe legendary dagger just flat doesnt proc for us, our people end up getting killed by us beating on them with the dagger(im a druid with lowish dagger skill and still killed a couple peopel last night). Weve resorted to fully CCing our MC'd folks but that can't be right. Are we just having really bad luck or is the Dagger's on hit chance really really low?

byechee
06-12-2008, 02:38 PM
it shouldn't be that bad. you're stabbing them from caster form and killing them? this to me seems kind of extreme. i could understand a rogue possibly doing enough damage to kill someone before a proc occurred, but this has never happened for us. bad luck i guess.

Caudates
06-12-2008, 03:45 PM
We've just downed Kael and we've had our Rogues shiving and warriors using hamstring. I've heard it only works with special attacks.

Not 100% sure since I was trying not to eat fireballs to the face.

AngerIssues
06-12-2008, 07:26 PM
yeah casterform mage went splat. After our 2nd attempt our warrs and rogues werent allowed to touch them because they were destroying the MC'd folks

Donjuan
08-02-2008, 04:58 AM
I agree, should use only hamstring to proc that thing, rogues should macro in crappy weapons , with no mh weapon and use shiv to apply the proc.