PDA

View Full Version : Some advice on gearing

Susanoh
06-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi, this will be my first post (woot). At any rate, i'd like some advice in regards to my gear for entering t5 Content such as SSC, ZA, TK. What I would like to know is if they are sufficient to be able to tank in those raids, and if not or if able to, gear upgrades that would help me get started.
Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Susanoh)

Thanks,
Susanoh

Kazeyonoma
06-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Moved to Armory Suggestions.

Alent
06-11-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm only a druid but it looks fine to me.

I would suggest you get an epic gem for your tankatronics unless you're going to be upgrading them to hardened khorium goggles soon.

You might save badges for the Chestplate of stoicism to replace your blue there and the Ring of the stalwart protector would be a good upgrade for your blue ring. Other than that... finish kara for the fully upgraded violet signet. :)

Susanoh
06-11-2008, 08:59 PM
cool cool. Any other insights? Any advice is welcome.

Hollowskin
06-12-2008, 05:11 AM
Pick up every badge loot piece you can get your hands on:
Brooch of Deftness
Sunguard Legplates
Chestplate of Stoicism
Ring of the Stalwart Protector

In relatively that order. Try to replace those shoulders-- Kara or T4. If you're going to keep those for a bit, make sure that you put +12STA's in them and enchant them properly.

Threat, avoidance, HP. Those are all solid to start ZA and get at least 2 timers.

When you do get Sunguard Legplates, toss on +40STA & +12AGI. They'll last until BT.

Kazeyonoma
06-12-2008, 08:39 AM
I'd bump down the chestplate below the ring.