PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Shaman and ?

holliswhy
06-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Hi all,

I am enjoying 2v2 and 3v3 with a shaman. The fast burst damage is great fun, i have even spec 33/28 for the extra damage.

Whats the best combo for 3v3? I have tried a BM hunter but the lack of cc makes killing the first target a little harder because of the healer.

Thanks

Bloodwraith
06-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Hi all,

I am enjoying 2v2 and 3v3 with a shaman. The fast burst damage is great fun, i have even spec 33/28 for the extra damage.

Whats the best combo for 3v3? I have tried a BM hunter but the lack of cc makes killing the first target a little harder because of the healer.

Thanks

You didn't say shamans spec but I assume you mean resto?

If he's resto you can run with a pally. The pally could either be ret or holy.

holliswhy
06-11-2008, 09:31 AM
thanks,

Sorry, shaman is resto lol, you are right :>

I have also tried a ret pally, the bubble is fantastic against melee teams, but the problem we have is mages.... blessing of freedom has a cooldown... and we can't drop the squishy quickly enough because of the healer.

Anyone have any advise in general for arena with shamans it would be great.

Bloodwraith
06-11-2008, 09:33 AM
If you run a holy pally you should read up on this:

Paladin/Shaman/Warrior Strategy - Arena Junkies (http://www.arenajunkies.com/strategy/3v3/Pal_Shm_War/)

Hope that helps =D

Kazeyonoma
06-11-2008, 09:36 AM
with a ret paladin, warrior, shaman, you should try to los the mage and blow up their healer unless it's a paladin. You should be successful a lot of the times.

byechee
06-11-2008, 09:40 AM
rogue.