PDA

View Full Version : Full T5 or not to full T5

Presidium
06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I've been doing a bit of research, and Though it seems like a stupid question, If I have access to full T5, is it worth aiming for as a Protection Paladin to be? Or should I at least buy Chestplate of Stoicism.

How I see it, the tier gear is heavily lacking on stamina and defense rating and I'm curious.

I can see how the additional block rating may be very handy and being as its a purely paladin set, it has stats like spell damage to help with threat generation.

So all in all, should I get full Tier 5 or aim for 4/5 and say get a different chest, leggings, etc.
Or should I just grab certain pieces, like the gloves or the helm or etc and fill in the gaps with the new badge gear?

*While I'm asking questions*

What bracer's, rings, etc do you fellow tanks recommend. I'm looking at keeping my Karazhan Reputation ring, the Shermanar Great-Ring for the time being, atleast until the Seventh Ring of the Tirisfalen drops or I accumulate the badges to buy the new badge ring.

All in all I'm just after some advice.

I am open to the suggestion of getting the full T5 for a trash, treat generation kit and the badge gear for shear mitigation.

*I'm sorry for the wall o' text type questions, but after getting nothing but relentless and stupid "flaming" at the WoW forums, I decided to migrate to greener and more thought out pastures.*

Alchamire
06-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Can you link us your armory please? I think it would make it easier for others to give you feed back if they can get a better visual on your gear level. Thanks.

Danielmi
06-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Sure, The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Presidium)
keep in mind, I'm still a healer at the moment and all my gear reflects it as such.