PDA

View Full Version : Where from here?

Alchamire
06-07-2008, 07:44 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Alchamire)
Though, the armory seems to be down for me. Thus here is the Warcrafter version:
Alchamire <Tainted Morals> Hakkar (http://hakkar-us.warcrafter.net/Alchamire)

Anyways. I am normally Fury for 25 mans. On the weekends though I respec Prot for pugging Gruuls, Mags, ZA, and Kara. I know you are all probably laughing at the thought of pugging Gruul and Mags, but we pull through. I mean, if you have the ability to help your server progress, then why not? Anyways, I can MT the above four instances fine and have tanked trash in SSC, TK, and Hyjal just fine. My guild has Illidan on farm and has been playing around with SWP. So, seeing how prot gear is always rolled on between myself and other DPS Warriors in Hyjal and BT because its offspec, the tank gear in there is never a guarentee. SSC and TK seem to be out of the question, no way I am going to try to throw together a pug for those lol. So, is there anything specific I should be going for that is with in my grasps? Hyjal/BT gear is not a guarentee, but Gruuls/Mags/ZA/Kara are all with in my reach. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head 15 stam gems in my belt and legs, and maybe the shield from Gruul if it ever drops. Anything I am missing out on here? Thanks.

trueX
06-12-2008, 11:29 AM
I would say that you are overkill on expertise, the softcap iirc is 23 and the hardcap is 46. You are already at a whopping 77 which I think is wasting 31 total points. Yet your hit is very lacking, it should be @ or as close to 142 as possible while keeping your exp at least capped at 23.

That would help alot with the threat you can throw out, and as long as you stay above 467 expertise, you wont increase any parry gib chance from bosses.

Alchamire
06-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Keep in mind its 77 Expertise Rating. 3.9 Expertise Rating = 1 Expertise Skill. I have a total of 30 Expertise Skill, or -7.6 Dodge/Parry from Expertise Skill, Human Racial, and Defiance. I don't think thats too bad seeing how Dodge is pushed off the combat table at -6.5 VS a level 73 boss. My threat generation generally isn't too bad, I rarely have issues. However, I am still looking for me +hit gear.