PDA

View Full Version : H - PVE - Warrior looking for a new home

Tatt
06-06-2008, 08:22 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

Chat box lurker here, trying to find someone to raid with. I leveled up as a tank and have cleared Kara, ZA, and lurker, morogrim, and hydross in SSC. Raid disbanded and I got bored so I put together a fury set that I think would also equally pull my weight in any T5 instance. Would love to find a new group to raid with 2-3 nights a week. I am willing to serve any role in the raid, even MS if it would help the raid out. Please contact me if you think I would be a good fit for you, I have no problem transferring servers, and I think I could be a valuable addition to any T4-T5 guild. You can check my armory (tattman on terenas) I should be in my fury set at the moment.

Have a great weekend!

Tatt
06-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Bumped from lack of love.

Muggs
06-21-2008, 02:31 PM
I know you mentioned something about here, the horde guild I am is still working/struggling in Kara at some points, but I'm sure a well geared tank would really help out -- and you run my priest through stuff ^.^

Tatt
06-21-2008, 03:03 PM
I knew someone had to love me! :)

Leytur
06-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Hey Tatt, my guild only does 10 mans. Don't think we'll get into 25 mans at all.

HOWEVER, we're on a good server and T5+ guilds are always looking for good people.

Server: Hellscream US, Central, PVE

My Guild: Cave Bovum

Feel free to make an alt and hang out with us. :)

Tatt
06-26-2008, 01:35 PM
OK, without wasting space creating a new thread, would any Horde PVE raiders be interested in putting together a Friday or Saturday night Bear Mount League? I do not care what server it is on. Just a weekly get together to get all 10 of us the elusive mount and have some good times before Xpac.