PDA

View Full Version : Badge cloak, ring , or bracers

earthrager
06-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Now ive read many sites and I am now stuck as to which i should get next. I know the bracers of the phalanx are the best choice but I have a pretty good expertise and +hit rating. So i was thinkin of either the new 2.4 ring or silks cloak of placation to help with mitigation. please tell me what u think I should do. I belive im at teh point either of the 3 would be an equal choice?? Note: In guild on gruuls/mags/ VR in TK / ZA and of course 3-4 kara groups! I am the guild main tank currently til i am supplanted for my cutback on time lately!

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Earthrager)

Tatt
06-04-2008, 01:53 PM
I would go ring, would be biggest EH upgrade plus improve your avoidance.

Jericho
06-05-2008, 03:43 AM
To put it bluntly... Slikk's Cloak of Placation is more than likely the last cloak you will wear til you are neck deep in Sunwell. Before Blizzard added this cloak, tanks went from newly 70 and Steamvaults all the way to killing A'lar and obtaining Phoenix-Wing Cloak. At the low, bargain basement price of 30 badges, its basically the best value tanking item.

There are a number of tremendous rings out there for you. I will acknowledge that the new Ring of the Stalwart Protector is a tremendous item, but there are other rings to pick up along the way before you obtain the 60 badges to get it. The EH upgrade for you maybe bigger with the ring, but my choice would still be picking up the last cloak you will ever need. Your ring choices will change greatly as you go along. In the end though, it all depends on the individual.