PDA

View Full Version : TK Trash - Spell reflect

skillganon
06-04-2008, 05:50 AM
Couldnt find this mentioned anywhere else, there are several times when spell reflect comes in handy when clearing trash in TK.

The big robots 'overcharge' can be reflected, the same as the mechanar robots.

Also on the trash pulls within Solarians chamber popping spell reflect during the AOE of the mobs is very useful.

Any more times when spell reflect can be used in TK?

Sirq
06-04-2008, 05:56 AM
I think thats it, can't really think of something else :o - gogo MH for pewpew spellreflect

jere
06-05-2008, 07:52 AM
It would be funny if it worked on Void Reaver's orbs. Not that you would ever have a warrior at range, but it puts the picture of Link reflecting back the orbs at Gannon when I think about it, so I think it would be pretty cool.

I know you used to be able to spell reflect the flame patches in Alar phase 2, but I believe they fixed it.

Armstrong
06-05-2008, 03:34 PM
They did remove the ability to "kill" the flame patches with spell reflect on Al'ar.

What few people seem to know however is that you can reflect the melee-range knockback he does every time he is "reborn" in phase twoThis means that you can pick him up right away instead of having to wait at a safe distance for the knockback to go off and risk a flame buffet or having him move to the wrong tank.

Lavache
06-06-2008, 05:12 AM
you can reflect the stun the legionnaires use in al'ar's hallway.

Dany
06-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Old reference thread

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/theory-articles/35778-spell-reflection-guide.html

Not complete by the way.