PDA

View Full Version : Off hand to go with Blade of Infamy

Arcanewar
05-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Hi all,

I won a Blade on Infamy tonight, and was wondering with Off Hand I should get, the slow or fast badge fist.

Also if I have 0 ArP right now, is it worth it to get Executioner?

Thanks

Corbusier
05-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Also if I have 0 ArP right now, is it worth it to get Executioner?
YES

The OH question depends highly on your overall gear (specifically hit/crit/haste: your rage gen stats) and personal preference.

Arcanewar
05-29-2008, 03:00 AM
with my S2 fast sword in my OH i have:
hit: 125
crit: 30.38%
haste: 0 haste rating
i never seem to have a problem generating rage (i am 3/5 unbridled wrath)

i have always been Slow/Fast, have never tried slow/slow, do they have to be the same speed?

Thanks

Superspy23
05-30-2008, 11:49 AM
If you had 2 identical stat and DPS weapons that simply had different speeds the slower one would have a greater increase to your overall damage because of the offhand contribution to whirlwind damage. This becomes much more important if you are DPSing in an AOE pack like most of the Hyjal trash. Otherwise offhand speed isn't as important that you should pass up better DPS and stats on a fast weapon. Rage generation is normalized to be the same over time so thats not (or shouldn't be) a factor. Hopefully that answers your question.

byechee
05-30-2008, 03:45 PM
since you can get a blade of infamy getting either the bt trash offhand mace or the naj axe or the supremus mace shouldn't be far off. just get one of those imo, and save your badges for gems.