PDA

View Full Version : illidan uncrush and sheer?

pompuspilot
05-27-2008, 12:27 AM
k my guild just started illidan this week and i had all my gear ready to be uncrushable at 102.4 with dodge, parry, block and chance to be missed. anyways during the first few attempts i was actually around 103% and i noticed i was still taking sheers. this caught me offguard since i had read alot of posts stating your could avoid sheer with high avoidance. anyways it wasnt a big deal i just started using shield block np. i just want to know what is up with this, why am i getting sheered? the only thing i could come up with is it cannot miss so thats 5% right off the top so i would need around 107 to 108% to not get sheered if im figuring it out

Narshe
05-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Shear can't be missed, that's why you were eating some of them. You would need to get some more avoidance to supply thats 5+3~4 chance to be misses you have.
Notice that stings or insect swarm wouldn't work with Shear either.

Rhea
05-27-2008, 04:31 AM
As Narshe said, Shear cant miss you, so you need to get dodge, parry, block up to 102.
It isnt worth it at all tho, sb is just the easiest way to get rid of it, he does it 2 or 3 times if remember correctly before the smash and so on.

Rhea

Worldie
05-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Passive unshearabilty would require extreme nerfing of HP and threat stats to be viable on Illidan.

Just press that shield block button...

pompuspilot
05-27-2008, 07:04 AM
k thanks for replies...