PDA

View Full Version : Curator bug

Paramount
05-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Thought I'd share this little bit with you guys:

Well we got to curator one night and everything was going awesome. But there was one thing that was out of place in the transformer's hallway....one of the arcane anamolies (I think that's what they're called) and his worms were stuck in a wall...this may be inconclusive to the bug...but anyways...

We engaged curator. And our dps was waiting for our first flare to pop....then they waited some more....and then they waited some more.

Turned out, for some reason, curator wasn't spawning any flares.

Of course the whole raid was like, hm, that's kinda cool. So we just threw all our dps on curator.

After a bit of time spent on curator (I guess it came to the time when he was supposed to evocate), all 10 flares popped instantly and proceeded to pwn the raid.

We ran back and rezed and had no more problems (we did kill the anamoly in the wall though....we suspected that might have something to do with the weirdness).

So I was wondering, anyone else have anything like this happen to them? Or you can just share your weird boss bug stories, I do like hearing about bliz's screw ups (and maybe how they fixed it?).

Leytur
05-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Haven't heard that one.

We once aggro'ed all the opera audience. Saw them start running. . . took about 30 seconds for them to get there. Then they wiped us. We actually killed R&J while wiping though.

Morgo
05-26-2008, 08:46 PM
We had people fall through the floor several times, think it was in the circular room right before going in to Curator. Dunno where they ended up, though...

Macksie
05-27-2008, 03:32 AM
Yeah we had that one before, and the worst part of it was that the worms kept messing up the agro table somehow as Curator seemed to ignore the MT every now and again.

We ended up just all running down to the far end of the hallway instead and fighting Curator near the library rather than normal.

thraggak
05-30-2008, 01:58 PM
We had the same thing and Curator kept wiping threat and running off. I couldnt hold him for very long before he'd run off (and I'd tanked him 30 times before with np). I think the moral of the story is if hes like that, try to run out of the instance and come back in. Hopefully that might fix it, but Im completely guessing

Macksie
06-02-2008, 03:04 AM
Yeah it could work but we didnt try it. We just ran to the far end of the room where the bugged mobs couldnt interfere.