PDA

View Full Version : Need some serious help.

Arrowson
05-23-2008, 01:41 PM
I was a tank back in the day but now I've decided to try my part at DPS. I'm DW Fury and need much help. My guild is clearing Kara, the first half of ZA, and Mulgar in Gruul's. Here is my Armory Page (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thorium+Brotherhood&n=Arrowson) and if you could tell me what upgrades/enchants/gems or talent changes I should be making I would much appreciate it. Thank you much

Brucimus
05-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Don't let Corb see you with that Agility Gem in your bracers.

What kind of a Blacksmith are you?

Arrowson
05-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Sword

Brucimus
05-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Why are you not using Fireguard/Blazeguard/Blazefury in your offhand?

Head is awesome cept you need to regem for AP/Strength
Neck ...exalted SSO neck is pretty hot
Shoulder's Ragesteel
Cape is fine shoot for Dory's though or have someone make ya Vengeance Wrap
Chest is good Season3 is better. or you could go for the nice one that drops in Heroic MrT
Bracers Regem a 4Str 4 Crit gem
Gloves Ragesteel is better go for Gruuls or Badge Gloves
Belt everyone has the Red Belt of Battle ....so should you
Legs are fine but Season 3 is better
Rings are fine cept if the Ring from Prince drops make sure you get it
Trinkets go for Shard of Contempt in Heroic MrT

Use your Blacksmithing Weapon in your off hand even though it's fast its goin to be better then Kings Defender

Tatt
05-23-2008, 02:55 PM
As Kaz once told me when I asked what chant to put on my OH, "the one that makes it a 2.6 speed weapon" :P Seriously, find something slow for both hands. Add Breeching Comet to your list of needs from heroic Magisters. Brucimus had some very good recommendations for each spot, get the 12 agility 3% crit damage meta for your goggles, they will out dps the 20 AP one. I personally prefer the S3 or S4 neck for the better stats on equip, instead of waiting on a proc. Get a cobra leg add (40 AP 10 agility) and either agility or surefooted on your boots. Once you get a good MH put executioner on it, leave mongoose on the back.

Arrowson
05-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Alright, thank you for your help ill look into those things