PDA

View Full Version : 3v3 Second Trinket

Brucimus
05-20-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm currently running the classic 35/23/3 Build

My 3v3 team recently got its butts handed to it and I'm desperately trying to improve.

I purchased the new epic version of the pvp trinket medallion of the Alliance for the extra resilience but I'm trying to figure out what I should be using as my second trinket.

Bloodlust Brooch
Shard of Contempt
Battlemaster's Determination

what do you all think?

Ukyo
05-20-2008, 12:12 PM
Battlemaster's Determination for higher brackets
Bloodlust Brooch for starting arenas

Bloodwraith
05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm currently running the classic 35/23/3 Build

My 3v3 team recently got its butts handed to it and I'm desperately trying to improve.

I purchased the new epic version of the pvp trinket medallion of the Alliance for the extra resilience but I'm trying to figure out what I should be using as my second trinket.

Bloodlust Brooch
Shard of Contempt
Battlemaster's Determination

what do you all think?

I personally use Battlemaster's. I like the ap and the ability to win myself a few more seconds alive means my healers can get that heal off and bring me back up again.

byechee
05-20-2008, 12:35 PM
how are your butts getting handed to you? there's probably a larger problem that a simple trinket swap won't fix. I'm not saying the little things don't count, but it's almost always better to find a cure rather than just slapping on band aids.

Brucimus
05-20-2008, 12:55 PM
our priest was getting ganked by Rogues that seemed to inhabit every single 3v3 team we faced and Myself and the Moonkin we not able to kill one of the other teams DPS'ers fast enough

The only time we had success is when we found the Rogue before she made her move.

byechee
05-20-2008, 01:41 PM
keep abolish poison up on the priest so he doesn't get snared, cyclone/root the rogue when necessary, keep him slowed, fear if need be, help the priest with timely intercepts/intervene+disarms etc. depending on the gear level of your priest he should be able to survive for quite some time. depending on the make up of the other team, that rogue can be your primary target as well, just make sure u get behind him.