PDA

View Full Version : Quick Weapon Question

Alchamire
05-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Greeting fellow Warriors. I have a quick question for all of you. Currently I am using Wicked Edge of the Plains MH and the new slower badge fist as my offhand. I am considering crafting a second WEotP and using it as my offhand. The Wicked Edge has good AP and some nice Crit on it. I'm just looking for some second opinions before I spend a bunch of gold crafting another one. Thanks.

Corbusier
05-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Why are you a human and using Axes? DS is a superior MH, especially for humans, and paired with the badge OH fist or BoI from Hyjal, you'll have a much better combo.

Alchamire
05-19-2008, 07:05 AM
At the time I made the axe (ages ago) it was before the human racial gave expertise rating. So I figured I could deal with the loss of 1% hit back then and go for the stats on the axe. I really just haven't wanted to spend the gold to respec to mace smith, make another 2 weapons, and get them enchanted.

How effective would it be to DW the DS? Or would it be more advisable to MH the DS and OH the slow badge fist, which I already have.

Corbusier
05-19-2008, 04:59 PM
the DS would be a pretty terrible offhand due to its lack of stats and its reduced uptime in the OH. the OH fist is a better bet.