PDA

View Full Version : Record time kills for outdoor bosses.

Superspy23
05-16-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm quite impressed with the speed we killed Doomwalker and DLK this week and I was wondering how quickly others have downed them.

Doomwalker, combat ended after 56 seconds.

DLK, combat ended after 44 seconds.

This week was the first time we actually had 40 people on the kills but last week we had 33 people and killed DLK in 58 seconds.

So what are other guilds getting for their kill times?

Xav
05-31-2008, 04:45 PM
I doubt you'll get responses bragging about kill speeds here (since we were killing the TBC outdoor bosses over a year ago), but perhaps about how few people they kill them with. Myself, I've killed Doomwalker with ~5 people regularly for profit, and DLK with ~10. They aren't super fast kills, but it's good money for those there.

Aughban
06-01-2008, 02:36 AM
I doubt you'll get responses bragging about kill speeds here (since we were killing the TBC outdoor bosses over a year ago), but perhaps about how few people they kill them with. Myself, I've killed Doomwalker with ~5 people regularly for profit, and DLK with ~10. They aren't super fast kills, but it's good money for those there.

hmm thats an interesting idea, what set up do you use? and what kinda gear are you in?