PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of T6 help here

Exaarkun
05-15-2008, 10:14 AM
I might be going into a tanking spot here pretty soon. This is my alt, but recent losses to our tanking core has left us with 1 active prot warrior, 1 active druid, and 1 active tankadin. We also have 2 semi-active prot warriors. I would like a bit of feedback as too what I can do to be able to facilitate a transition between my casual tanking (KZ, ZA, odd SSC/TK) to possibly OT'ing on a semi consistant basis in BT/Hyjal.

Here is my armory link The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Exaarkun). Other than what you see on my profile, I really do not have much else, infact I can list it off the top of my head.

Red Havoc Boots
Jungle Stompers
Parry Trinket from ZA
Thrown "threat" weapon from Mgt.
Sun-eater

What im looking for a some feedback as to what I can get prior to setting foot into Hyjal and BT. I will be running SSC/TK so that I can get the rep ring from Hyjal.

Canadianpimp
05-15-2008, 10:24 AM
girdle of the fearless should be your next badge upgrade. I would also wear either the Blacksmithing boots or the Jungle Stompers...they're clear upgrades to Battlescar. Tier 5 shoulders/helm should also be something to look out for, and the 2-set bonus isn't bad. If you don't think you can get the helm, come to think of it the Battlesworn Tuskguard from ZA is amazing (best until Illidan's headpiece).

You can probably wait to upgrade your weapon, shield, gloves, and second ring in MH/BT since you'll get more substantial upgrades rather than going to SSC/TK.

If you're OTing also, make sure you get Shard of Contempt from Heroic Magister's. For a fight like Bloodboil where your threat output is important, that expertise comes in handy.