PDA

View Full Version : SSC Ready

luminarium
05-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Hi,

My guild has completed KARA (Farming), ZA (Akilzon) and Gruul (Farming) now we want to gear up for SSC, My role is usually OT or MT in 10 and 25 Man Raids.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Luminarium)

First of all what upgrades do you think I need pre SSC, I was thinking the T4 Helm from Prince, and Upgrading the Bracers and Waist with the new badge rewards, then i'm pretty stumped.

As I side issue I think my hit rating sucks at 43, and I need to work on increasing this, I have 2 spare slots from yesterdays t4 shoulder drop at gruul and I am thinking Hit Gems or Stam Gems.

Confused, Gear for SSC and Hit (43) vs Stam (1040=14664 Unbuffed).

Any help appreciated.

Lumi

klor
05-12-2008, 06:49 AM
You should be fine for the easier bosses in SSC...especially Lurker and and Void Reaver/Solarian in The Eye...

Bogota
05-12-2008, 08:01 AM
I would make 2 sets. One for high health and armor, and one with high to hit and expertise. Use your high health/armor set on the bosses you are learning to buy your raid extra seconds to learn (and win) the fight. Use your high to hit/expertise set for the trash and when you raid learns the boss, to help them take that boss down faster.

Both Lurker and TK are pretty easy fights for a tank. Start farming your resist set for Hydross now. Enjoy.