PDA

View Full Version : Can I Duel Wield with this Gear?!?!

KAOSFAYT
05-07-2008, 07:28 AM
I am currently 33/28, but i wanna Max my DPS so i've read the DW fury guides 4th and 5th Edition.

However it clearly states if i dont have 95 hit with just my gear i have no business duel wielding. which is a very discouraging thought. i cant imagine how long it may take to get to the next level of gear when my guild is just not running things like they should and so im PuG FTW again.

My Question is with this that i have on now and i currently can get 88 hit .The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Echo+Isles&n=Kaosfayt)
is it really that bad for me to Duel wield i mean after i put points in precision with the 17/44 build i wont be missing every shot i hardly miss now when i duel wield in 33/28 arms pve build. Just want a lil info so i feel like im not making a Nub of myself , especially since i just spent God knows what making my Lunar Crescent Axe

Kazeyonoma
05-07-2008, 09:02 AM
gonna move this to armory suggestions for now.

KAOSFAYT
05-07-2008, 09:14 AM
gonna move this to armory suggestions for now.

Thanks Kaze . You always seem to look at for a brotha

Kazeyonoma
05-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Lol, no problem, I'll check out your armory in a sec.

Kazeyonoma
05-07-2008, 09:39 AM
I'd say try to do some questing done, and pick up some of the +hit gear that's just around.

Natalya's chain neck
3rd Engineer's bracers
s1 chest from honor

there's a lot of places to be improved, and I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for ya, but with your current gear, you won't be able to do much for your raid in terms of dps. low hit, low ap, low crit. You're probably better off just doing some pvp grinding for the weekend and grab some s1 gear, do some quests for gaps, and then you'll be okay. It'll be tough for a while, but you're best bet is to tank and pick up pieces no one wants for your dps set, and then pvp on the weekends when you don't raid, you'll get much more gear that way.

KAOSFAYT
05-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Sounds Good to me i'll get on that and Tanks for your time and Info Kaze.

FTW,
Kaos

uruloki
05-09-2008, 06:39 AM
you need 150 hit to be a decent arms spec... so you're even better off as fury in regards of hit